After an extensive career as a litigator, I transformed my practice to Collaborative Law and Mediation because it became clear that true success required a better process. Genuine resolution should include the avoidance of antagonistic, combative (and costly) court processes. These can leave every participant, including the "winner," with lasting scars.
I’m here to help you face—and clear—your obstacles with honesty, dignity and resolve.
*THE CONTENT AND IMAGES ON IVANALTER.COM WEBSITE ARE NOT A GUARANTEE OF YOUR CASES RESULTS. INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY. THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS SITE IS FOR GENERAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT REPLACE THE NEED FOR A FORMAL CONSULTATION WITH A MEDIATOR AND IN NO WAY SERVES AS MEDIATION OR LEGAL ADVICE.
· International Association of Collaborative Professionals (IACP)
· New York Association of Collaborative Professionals (NYACP)
Trainings and Symposia:
· Advanced workshop on collaborative practice
· Symposium on late life divorce
· Conflict resolution – from blame to understanding
· Mediating high conflict divorces
Center for Mediation in Law
· Mediation Intensive Training Program
Hudson Valley Collaborative Divorce Training Consortium
· Interdisciplinary Training in Collaborative Divorce
· Support and Development Collaborative/Mediation
· Self-Reflection in Action for Conflict Professionals
· Collaborative Break Points
· Practical Considerations in New York State Mediation
· Recent Developments in New York Matrimonial Law
· Ethical Conflicts Among Collaborative Professionals
· Attachment Styles and Relationship Breakdown